Monday, February 4, 2008

Rambling Thoughts

  • I feel ridiculously huge and I still have six or seven weeks to go (who can keep track anyway?)
  • Why is Eryka always working when I am free to talk? I want to call Eryka so so so so bad and hear how everything is going with her.
  • Maybe if I get a fourth pillow I could get more comfortable at night, but then again, where would Josh sleep?
  • My daughter makes me laugh when she sings the "Dada" song.
  • Josh works so hard to make sure that I can just sit down and rest... how many cubic feet of dishes has he done?
  • This stupid maternity belt / girldle thing is no help at all!
  • I love when Matt and Steph come over for cards. I do not love when they beat us over and over.
  • I can't wait until summer for Charis to play in the pool at mom's house.
  • Why can't Talitha live closer to me?
  • It is amazing how my maternity pants come with a built in Bed Buddy holder for my back.
  • Could Noah be any cuter?
  • I love my bible study girls. I just wish I had more wisdom.
  • I have one sexy husband.
  • Charis, can you carry me now?
  • God, my life is so busy and I am tired, but thank you for the abundant blessings you have poured out on my life.

9 comments:

Chicago Momma said...

I hear ya with the first comment... 6 more weeks and I just don't know where I can go from here!

graceling said...

Finally!!!! A post!

Yeah, I remember being so uncomfortable- and just when I would get comfortable, I would have to pee or puke.

Good times.

Eryka said...

I'm just glad to know you are alive. YOu should just try calling everytime you think to. At least you know you tried.

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

1. You are not huge, you are proportionate to the relation of your pregnancy.
2. Eryka is a teacher, she has bankers hours.
3. Husbands double as forth pillows, trust me!
4. Charis makes me laugh when she sings anything.
5. Your hubby is sweet and understands your work load is tough.
6.The belt didn't help me after the seventh month either. It's a secret that they don't put on the packaging.
7.I wanna hang out with matt and steph!
8. I wanna go to the pool too!
9. We are ten states mad at T.
10. I never got those type of pants for the bed buddy...show "oh wise one".
11.Noah could be cuter, but then I'd have to beat you all off with sticks to keep him.
12. I love those girls too!
13. No comment
14. I'll carry her, you carry Selah, and we'll all go get ice cream!
15. God blesses those who love him. it is a sign that you are a child of Christ....I love you honey, hang in there. I promise to come by and make you food when Selah comes, and I'll be by when ever you need a nap!

the Zepeda family said...

praying for a healthy baby/ delivery....are you due in march then??? im due at the end of april!

graceling said...

Sometimes I feel really huge (like right now). Sadly, I don't have pregnancy as an excuse.

Anonymous said...

Hi Moriah,

I am soo miserable too. I keep thinking too bad for Jordan that he wants another one after this one b/c no way will I willing do this again (unless I lose my memory or babies are really that cute. Is anything that cute?) I had to get up 9 times last night to pee. That's right, 9 times. And that's a good night. My nose is always stuffy and my hands feel like they are 90 yr old hands not 25 yr old hands. Plus, I am cranky and will gripe at anyone for anything. Also, Izzy has decided that she is snuggly (which I am not) and wants to be right up against pillows, pets and Jordan or she is going to squirm and squirm, which used to be miraclous and cute and now is just dang uncomfortable.
On a lighter note, I got into law school. I received my letter this week in the mail, and I think I might get a promotion at work this week or next week too. Aren't there some tricks to get these babies moving out into the real world a little early. Like in say 3weeks instead of 6 weeks.

Moriah said...

Crystal, you make me laugh. I love you so much hon!

Hey Bec, I am due March 20, but hopefully Selah will come sooner. I hope you are feeling well with the joys of the third trimester. I never heard if you are having a boy or a girl. Any names picked out?

Deedra, I so understand! Last night I had a miracle night of three bathroom breaks! Yea! However, I didn't drink anything after 5pm, so that isn't exactly great for Selah either. But it was so nice to sleep.
I hope she comes early too. I have my EVIL exam tomorrow and if you don't know what that is, you will soon. But it should hopefully tell me if I am dialated and effaced at all. Can you believe that our girls are coming about a month? Are you ready? Ha-ha!

Anonymous said...

I am so not ready!! I have my evil exam tomorrow!! I although it will be nice to be able to lay on my stomach again.