Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Sleep

Be amazed that I am updating with more pictures. Things are going fine at the Huff house. Josh and I are more tired these days it seems. He has had to get up early a lot recently so I have been pulling the late shift plus feeding (not like he can do that!). We both are zombies. However, last night I had a break through! Selah's last feeding is at 11:00pm and we want her to go to sleep right afterwards, but she never does. Most nights she is up until 1:00am, so that means whoever does the "late shift" is up until then. If I don't feed her late I will have three feedings at night instead of two. Anyway, last night for the first time she fell asleep right after her 11pm feeding. I was asleep by midnight! And she only fed twice and let me sleep in! I got almost 8 hours of sleep! It was amazing! Please pray that she continues on this new path.

Here are some pics of our girls:


Whoa! What's this camera doing in my face!


My girls have really big beautiful eyes

Okay, time for a nap

Not fair! What about mom?

These mashed potatoes are really good!

(She is actually complaining about having them on her hand - we did give her a spoon, but her skills do not keep up with her hunger - Obviously!)



6 comments:

E and K said...

What cuties! And I love Charis' "hi?" and run up to the camera!

graceling said...

I love your girls. They are too much!

Talitha said...

Thank you so much for FINALLY posting pictures of my little girls! I miss them so much! They are both so beautiful! I can't wait until I get to see them in 1 1/2 weeks! Keep reminding them about me! And assure Charis that Auntie T will be bringing home the fishy this time! Love you guys!

JK x2 said...

Wow - Charis is looking more and more like her mama all the time!! They are so beautiful. In response to your comment from your last post about feeling impressed at what you've gotten done. With 4 kids under the age of 4 my Mom said it was a GOOD DAY when everyone was up, dressed, she'd showered, and they had 3 meals. Wow! It's just for a little while though, I'm sure, then you get to continuing enjoying them in new stages!

Blessed Mommy said...

yay for new pics!! heard you got a new van (we did too:) how are you liking it??

Laura Siegrist said...

hey, congratulations!!! somehow, i missed the news of Selah...i haven't checked your blog in a while. she's beautiful, even though she looks like josh :) and i absolutely LOVE the name.