Wednesday, October 24, 2007

FYI

Just so you guys know...
  • I blog about every two weeks (when Crystal and T start freaking out).
  • I check the comments you leave about once a week.
  • I check my email every 3-4 days.
  • I have not checked any of your blogs in at least a month.
So, besides that I am busy jerk of a friend, if you want to reach me, call me. And if I call you and ask about your life and you think I should know something, I won't, so humor me.

I believe one day I will be better about this. We can at least pray.

Love and miss you guys

~ Moriah

3 comments:

graceling said...

I still love you. Even if your life is a big mystery.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the old world when those of us use to talk on the phone to our friends and walk over to the "Neighbor" still talking on the phone to borrow something. Best way to stay in touch!!! This blog stuff requires talking all by yourself. No true conversation. It's hard to keep the talking going by myself so......

Mom

PS are you moving forward with the technology?

graceling said...

Sometimes...

I need more Huff in my life.