Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vacation Pics... Two Months Late

Yes, I am finally posting pictures from our trip to Panama City Beach, Florida We went at the end of July, so it has been two months and I am a slacker. At least I am putting them up.
This picture is my favorite picture of the four of us... the beach is behind us and the sun is setting.

This is my studly husband... wouldn't that shoulder look better with something on it? Oh well, maybe next year honey.

The guys weren't supposed to be in the water because the police told them that the rip current had killed three people that day. The guys didn't believe them, but they stayed in the shallow water. But later that day when we were watching the news we found that Mr. Policemas wasn't lying.

I wish I could nap on the beach everyday.

I LOVE this picture!

We celebrated Josh's 27th birthday while we were in Florida. I made some amazingly yummy peanut butter pies.

So cute!

Auntie Talitha is so fun

Charis was not a fan of the sand or waves, so we played in the pool a lot. (Why did we go to the beach?)


It was a fun trip!


2 comments:

Tony said...

Rip currents arent that big of a deal, its just most people dont know what to do when your caught in one, (sorry im not gonna tell you :) Anyways i found a cool site that i think will like a lot, baraaza.com

Eryka said...

Everyone looks so....related. Talitha looks like Mom, Isaac looks like Mom, Moriah looks like Mom. You all look alike.