Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family Pics

The girls did not exactly enjoy our trip to Picture People, but we walked away with some cute pictures. You will see red eyes from tears that were rolling down cheeks moments earlier and you will also see where we were pleased to just have a picture where they were looking the right way and not screaming. Man, I miss Rosie.

(BTW, they took 74 pictures. I don't know what that means but I heard our photographer whisper it to her fellow employee. I hope we weren't horrible. Maybe Grace can tell me.)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! You guys all look great.

Anonymous said...

Wow! These are so great! I love the last one!

Blessed Mommy said...

super cute -- and even an outfit change :) i'm impressed!

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Okay...i think i want a girl next. I desperately want to put fun clips in Noah's hair like you do for the girls, but alas, non are small enough.

Anonymous said...

awww. i miss you guys too!! wish i could be there to take your pics!!

great shots tho! and I KNOW how hard family shots are! have you seen our latest family shot on our blog? benjamin is one month old....

the girls are so big already!! man time is flying!!

miss you too :(

:)

Rosie........:)

Anonymous said...

by the way. i totally trumped that girl. i think i took like 400 bwahhahahah! :)