Monday, March 17, 2008

3/17/2008 7:28pm

Two weeks ago some girls in the youth group gave me that date and time as when I would have Selah. I yelled at them then for making me wait so long, but they were so adament others have confused today with my real due date (Thursday). I also have been wondering about today too. Charis came three days early and that would be the same with Selah if she came today. Well, it is 3:30 and I don't think I will be producing any children in 4 hours. It is kinda a let down. I didn't realize that I was holding onto today as much as I have. It would have been nice to have our little Irish girl on St. Patrick's Day. Oh well.

Please continue to pray for me while we wait. Aside from sleeping, I feel totally normal. I get the typical contractions occasionally, but for the most part I don't even feel pregnant. I am trying not to get frustrated or to obsess about it, but sometimes it is a losing battle.

4 comments:

Eryka said...

Oh! Not to worry! I'm just glad to hear you are mostly comfortable and waiting on God and his timing!

Mandi said...

Any "birth" day is a special one. :) Take it from me... I'd give anything to be in your position right now. Love you guys - we are thinking and praying for you.

graceling said...

Whew. Got way too excited about that title- then got a little bit annoyed since I told you yesterday to call me ANY TIME!

Anywho, just think- the longer you wait now, the shorter you wait when in labor.

Anonymous said...

hey girl!
so great to read and hear how you are doing! i will be with you in thought and prayer!! hope all's well...can't wait to see pics of selah...and charis is looking cute as ever - by the way, you said you don't even feel pregnant - you look awesome in that pic down there with charis!! you go girl!! praying all is safe and well.

Blessings!!
ROsie........:)