Monday, May 14, 2007

Our musical child

Josh and I hope that Charis is musical. I mean she's a Huff, right? I am encouraged that she does "sing" a lot during the day. And whenever she sits in on choir practice she "sings" at the top of her lungs - I guess she wants to be heard. We plan on putting her in piano lessons with Grandma in a couple years, but you can never start too early...

Playing the djembe
(did I spell that right?)

Playing the harmonica with daddy

And "singing"
(just kidding, she is freaking out that mama left the room)

3 comments:

Eryka said...

Just incase you are wondering why the author deleted comments on the previous note, it was me and I was way too excited and hit "publish your comment" too many times. Ya...but hey, way to go with the musical influence. I hope she dances too.

graceling said...

Abigail loves to sing... and make up songs (talk about being like your mother:)

The other day she was singing a song in the car about her imaginary unicorn and brushing her hair but something about a stick and then something about bedtime.

Sometimes I can't really listen while she sings in the car, because I'm afraid I would loose touch with reality.

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

I love that last picture! That's the look we get when Mommy comes back into the room and Charis realizes, "Why hang out with Aunty Crystal and Uncle Jordan when I have pretty Mommy?" And then we become chopped liver.