Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sleepy Saturdays

So on Saturday Charis woke up at 6:15am. That was really sad. I tried laying in bed listening to her coo and talk to her bug, but she eventually started started to whine. So I pulled her out to lay in my bed (I very rarely do this). Josh was at biblestudy, so she took over his side. I then prayed desperately to the Lord that she would fall back asleep. And praise Him, she did. We woke up to daddy taking a picture of us at 8:40am. I think that is the latest I have been able to sleep in in months.


7 comments:

Eryka said...

You two are so adorable. I'm happy she was able to sleep in longer. Did that mess up her nap schedule?

Eryka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eryka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
graceling said...

Does she always sleep with her arm above her head like that?

It's like she's all "GO SLEEP TEAM!" You know, like her cheerleader mother.

Blessed Mommy said...

YAY for sleeping in!!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures, you sleepy heads!

Unknown said...

so it looks like to me that charis might be on some kind of drug, from the look of the last picture. You sure you just didn't give her nyquil instead. It's ok you can tell me.