Monday, May 21, 2007

Playing with Mommy


Charis and I had a fun morning the other day. Most of the time we shower, but I decided to give her a bath. She has had one before, but it was when she was a lot younger. Man, was she cute! She had fun splashing and playing with her starfish. I got some great video. I am sure she will love that I captured her naked. At least I can always hold that over her if she is ever tempted to stay out past her curfew. (Whoa! That is weird to think about!)

After her bath we played in her room. Can I just say it took forever to get her four hairs in that ponytail. She didn't like it either. Now she doesn't simply cry; she bats my hands away. Oh yea. She is doing better on her crawling, not that she is doing it. But between rolling and scooting she gets around a room. Someday soon, I hope.

Hi Mama!

Peekabo!

I can almost crawl

This is just an adorable picture!

4 comments:

Eryka said...

How cute is that ponytail!

E and K said...

That picture of Charis attempting to crawl is super cute!

Blessed Mommy said...

that pony is too funny :D cute!

graceling said...

The ponytail kind of looks like a weapon.

Like, watch out or I will shoot you with my hairgun (like a glue gun?)