Monday, August 20, 2007

Baby Girl

She has such a sweet face

Look at those baby blues!
Exploring mama's "bottle"


Wrestling with daddy... not my neck...

...it tickles too much!

Josh and I have been trying to figure out a mystery. We come into a room and find Cheerios everywhere. Each time this happens we try to find the caper, but to no avail. One day we set up a hidden camera to try to catch this bandit... unfortunately the images were inconclusive.


Once we catch this little mess-maker we will let you know!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, it literally hurts me to watch her too much. I can't handle it!

Such a stunning baby. I can say so, she's MY niece!

Eryka said...

Darling! Simply Darling. Way too cute to be the culprit.

Amanda said...

Ahh, I miss you guys soooo much. I'm having fun but I miss everyone. Charis is growing up so fast. Wish I was there.

Jana said...

Yay for baby number 2! I am so excited to meet this new little person.
I have to admit that I read your blog often and never comment...I think this should change. I love seeing the pictures you post and hearing about the exciting events happening. Charis is getting to big! I can hardly believe it.

graceling said...

Okay, I was lying in bed doing the genetics thing in my head...

Where exactly did Charis get such gorgeous big blue eyes?

You both must carry a recessive blue.

I need a hobby.

Anonymous said...

Grace,
Charis got her blues from Grandpa Huff! She is such a close resemblance to him, it's not even funny. Their baby poictures make them look like twins.

Anonymous said...

This time last year your mommy was in labor, she did't know it, but she was. She went to work, went to choir, then realized at 2:30 in the moring, "Oh, hey, I'm in labor!"

See you tomorrow birthday girl!!!!! 1 year old and still just as amazing as the first day we met you!

E and K said...

Happy Birthday to Charis!