Monday, August 20, 2007

Finally Back

I am finally back to update about everything...

Dad is doing great. He had his other surgery on Tuesday and was sent home on Wednesday. He has been lounging and going a little stir-crazy. He already went on a five-mile bike ride, but I do think he is taking it easy. He started working from home today, so you can definitely pray that the typical stress that comes with his job will lessen.

This past weekend I had my seven 9th grade girls from my biblestudy spend the night. We had a great time. In September we will be having our annual Film Festival, so we made a movie to submit. It was parody of the Chronicles of Narnia, making fun of the animals that weren't invited to the battle - including a worm, duck and an extra, extra "fluffy" lamb. It was hilarious.

Pregnancy is going fine. I have learned to manage the morning sickness, Praise the Lord! It was really beginning to take over my life. I think my due date has changed again - March 20, because I am not on a strict 28 day cycle. (Don't worry guys, I will leave it at that.) I have no idea when this kid will pop out, so I am just saying I am due mid-March.

The job is really fun, but I can't wait until I am all set to work at home. I am still waiting on my computer and fax to get all the kinks out, but I figure by the end of the week I will be set.

That's about it. Sorry it took so long to get back on here, but work has been keeping me busy. I promise to update again soon.

3 comments:

Eryka said...

Yay!! to all your positive things. I'm glad to hear you are so at ease with everything. I guess you kind of have to be when you are a mom, huh?

JK x2 said...

7 9th grade girls sleeping over; you're brave!! What did the husband do?
PS - the video sounds so great; wish I could have a chance to see it!

elj377 said...

You should try to post the video on the web! Dan had so much fun so long ago helping Josh with his "The Candy Cane". You are one brave woman to have that many girls over!