Monday, September 10, 2007

Dunkin Donuts

I am not sure if I get cravings, but I have definitely been wanting some Dunkin Donuts recently, more specifically a white long john and a boston cream. So good. Josh got it for me about a month ago. He walked in to wake me up from my afternoon nap to some yummy donuts. It was wonderful... and I have been wanting it again.
Jordan and Crys sometimes get them Sunday mornings, and I almost called them to pick me up some. Too bad that they didn't even go that morning. Then Sunday afternoon Josh said he would go get me some. I was so excited. I went to my nap anticipating yummy donuts when I woke up and felt 100% okay with not sharing with my bible study girls who would be there when I woke up. 4:30 rolled around and I happily bounded out of my bed looking for the blessed orange and pink bag... but I didn't see it. I looked at Josh and asked him if he was able to run out and he said that they were out of my donuts!

I was seriously, seriously bummed.

And today was jammed packed with a quick run to the doctor to look at a TB shot and then up to Algonquin for a petting zoo with Em and her girls. But I squeezed in my Dunkin Donut run. It was wonderful and if any of you want to get me some more I will happily take them!

7 comments:

Blessed Mommy said...

yay, so glad you squeezed in your donut run :)

Anonymous said...

Hay didn't Dad just have a heart attack because of all the donuts he and I have eaten? Better watch out for those greasy, high fat, sugar loaded, gooy, chocolate donuts.
Love ya honey. Enjoy in moderation!

Mom

JK x2 said...

Oh moms; what would we do without them! :-D
I think all pregnant women should pull a Crystal for EVERYTHING: "I did ____ -because I'm pregnant!!!!"

E and K said...

Mmmm... donuts...
Sounds good. Hope all is going well with you lady!

graceling said...

I totally ate krispy kremes all the time when I was preggers... I always said "the baby wants..."

(krispy kremes)
(Boston market)
(White Castle)
(Spaghetti-Os)
(spinach)
(deviled eggs)
(salsa)
(chocolate pudding)

Maybe it's not so much of a craving as a new-baby need:)

Eryka said...

I'm really happy you got your sugar fix. Me personally, the last time I had a real donut was probably with you and your family on a Sunday morning before church...I don't like donuts.

However! I do like really yummy cupcakes! Especially carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Seriously, I will put cheese on anything.

Unknown said...

wow...your a helpless mess