Saturday, September 29, 2007

Puking and Lab Tests

I had my monthly doctor's appointment this past week and I lost another three pounds. Not a big deal in my mind, but it has been accompanied with puking. So my doctor made me go to the lab to get blood work to check my thyroid and she gave me a perscription for my nausea. I don't see what the big deal is. With Charis I think I lost 15 pounds in the first trimester, but I guess I wasn't throwing up. I don't get it.

Sometimes pregnancy sucks...

... but I have been feeling the baby move.

1 comment:

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

I love that weird feeling of the baby moving! Too bad for Josh, but such a special little joke between you and Colby. It's like a secret that only you two can enjoy...

and enjoy you should! Josh'll get his secret times a little later.