Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy 2 Month Birthday Selah!

HAPPY 2 MONTH BIRTHDAY SELAH!



Look at how big she is getting! We went to the doctor last week for Selah's two month appointment and she has gained 4 pounds and 4 inches since birth. That's 11pounds 14 ounces and 23.5 inches. Wow! Isn't it amazing how quickly babies grow?

One of Charis's favorite words is "elbow." This is her pointing to her's. This morning when I walked into her room to wake her up she said,"...HI!....Baby?....Elbow!" She is hilarious. Other fun words that she says is "Unca" (for Uncle Jordan), "Gana" (for our soon to be Aunt Jana), "Goah" (for Baby Noah), and "Eyebrow" - pretty self explanatory.

I promised you a picture of Selah's new smile and here it is. Isn't she beautiful! Whenever she finds my face she gets this huge grin on her face and laughs (is that a good thing?).

We had a great mother's day. I got a much need hand vac. Josh and the girls did a wonderful job making me feel special and very loved.

We rearranged the second bedroom this past week and it is now a place that we love to hang out in. We put the queen bed in the window nook and it fits like a day bed. It is a great place to hang out, read books and just sit together as a family. We also moved Charis's little playground into here, so she will have a place to play on when I have to work.


I love how kids have to learn how to jump with both feet at one time. Oh well, soon enough!



We have such a blessed life. And guess what! God sold our car on Friday. It was a huge weight hanging on our shoulders and He worked it out in His perfect timing. What an awesome God we serve!

1 comment:

graceling said...

I am so happy for you all- I love you, Huffs!