Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Without Our Man

LOOK! MOM HAS THE CAMERA OUT AGAIN!

Followers of our blog, you may be bored with the mundane day to day pictures, but as you know this is for the man in our lives...

Today we had church and it was a good message out of Acts 2. I brought the girls home and had us eating by 12:30, with Selah 1/2 way fed (go ahead and think through that one - JK!). The typical naps took place and then a wonderful conversation with Josh on the web cam. (That was fun honey...) Then the girls and I went out to go grocery shopping only to realize that Aldi was closed at 7pm. Thank goodness for Meijer. When we got back we finally played outside - Selah was a real trooper with the wind. Now the girls are down to bed. They are such good sleepers by the way.


I also got a fun craft project done today. I have these letters hanging on the girls bedroom door, and today I decided to paint their names on them. (This was after I got comments from people looking at the door and saying, "C.S. Lewis?")

Charis and I were making funny faces, or at least I was.

Now a nice picture



We had fun playing on the slide today


More talk from Selah, and a look at the beautiful pedicures that Charis and I did
And when I say pedicures, I mean it! Who cares that she is one - start them young!
Oh by the way Josh, I changed TWO of Selah's explosive poopy diapers today,
but hey, at least she is pooping.

1 comment:

Josh Huff said...

I love the pics and the video. Charis loves that slide, especially now that she mastered climbing back up it. I miss you all a ton and can't wait to see you in just a day and a half. I'm taking lots of video so I can relive everything with you on Tuesday night. Give the girls a kiss for me. Later...