Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

Wasn't today a beautiful day? Well, it was if you were in the Midwest. They kept forcasting severe thunderstorms, but all we had was sunshine... and humidity (more on that later). We spent most of the day at my mom's (Nana) playing outside and being with family. I got to see my cousin Mark and his wife Lisa. They got married on Charis's one year birthday last year and they are talking kids. So fun! And I am pretty sure Crystal and I convinced her to give Babywise a try.
Charis and Selah seemed like they really enjoyed their day with everyone. I tried putting Selah in the Bumbo Seat on a whim and it works great for her! She loved it. She could sit up and look around and she did a great job with her head control. In fact, she was so comfy that she fell asleep sitting up in it this afternoon.

Charis found Selah's "belly", which Talitha just taught her how to say.

Kisses!

Big Pimpin'

Sister love
This is Charis's car. She doesn't really know how to drive it, but she likes getting in and out. And check out her outfit. She is wearing a pink Cubs outfit - So Cute!

So back to the humidity - it was so hot! 81 degrees! I decided Selah would be more comfortable in next to nothing. (I know I would have been.)

In case I haven't mentioned, Selah is going to be a thumb-sucker. She has already found her hands and loves sucking on them. I will be driving the car only to hear her sucking away on her hands.
Josh comes home tomorrow, so all of this blogging will soon be stopping. Josh, we can't wait to be with you! I am so glad that tomorrow I can tell Charis when she asks her morning question of, "Dada?", that you are coming home that night! I love you.

2 comments:

Josh Huff said...

i love the picks, especially the lazy boy pic of Selah chillaxin'. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Later...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, from no posts to tons of posts. I am glad I checked. We had Isabel's photos taken last weekend and the photographer posted a sneak peak on her blog. Feel free to take a look.
http://capturesintime.com/blog/

Love you guys!! You all look wonderful!