Saturday, May 24, 2008

We Miss You Daddy

So Josh is out of town until Tuesday for the New Attitude Conference in Louisville, KY. We all saw him off this morning at 8:30. He called frequently to let me know where they were at and what they were doing - which I very much appreciate. We are not very big phone talkers, so instead of talking once a day for half an hour, we will talk five times a day for a couple minutes.
So for the sake of my love, I have taken some pictures today to let him know what we were up to...




After playing outside with our chalk (for the first time), Charis fell down and skinned her knees. She did cry a bit, but not that much. Even so, I thought it would be fun to introduce bandaids. So I got out the Winnie the Pooh bandaids and put it on her knee. She thought it was fun.


Selah also had a hard day in that she couldn't quite reach her light up toy. Actually, she was sick of her "tummy-time" and was letting me know.

Charis was getting herself ready for bed by reading "The Ten Little Ladybugs." She is such a good girl.


Selah wanted to let Daddy know that she misses him and hopes he is having a good time.

(Mommy and Charis say "ditto")

2 comments:

graceling said...

Awww.

Abigail loved it:)

Josh Huff said...

I love you so much Moriah. Keep sending the photos. they help the weekend go by faster. See you soon.