Monday, June 9, 2008

Josh is Gone Again



Josh left this morning at 6am for Summer Camp. He will be gone for six days which feels like a long time. I don't know how we went two months when we were in college! All last night while we were packing I was just barely holding it together. But I didn't cry, so be proud of me (it would only make it harder for Josh if I did). So anyway, for the next week you will see a lot of pics for Daddy. We hope you enjoy them too.

This toy is awesome! She kicks it with her feet and it plays songs and lights up!


Bath time!
Amidst all of Charis's ramblings she is beginning to put words together like,"Nana please" (Banana). Her words still aren't completely understandable to others, but we are working on it.

Mommy and Selah

Selah officially hates being on her stomach. She has good neck control, but starts to fuss as soon as we start "tummy-time". This is me tricking her into quasi-tummy-time.

Little hands


Goodnight Daddy!
(BTW, if you want to check out what is going on at camp got to http://fvbcsummercamp.blogspot.com/.)

3 comments:

graceling said...

I know it's hard for you to be apart from Josh, but I sure love the updates and pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Grace - the frequent updates are nice :)
Meg

Eryka said...

Agreed. Ive seen so much of your beautiful children in the past couple of weeks and you've inspired me to put more pictures out there. A picture says so much more than words! Love you!