Thursday, January 11, 2007

More Charis Pics

Here are some more pics of Charis. A lot of them are from a while ago that people have emailed me. She grows so fast!

Spending time with Auntie T

She looks like an orka whale

Hanging out with Abigail around Thanksgiving
(This was right before Abi jumped up see daddy and mommy had to jump across the couch before I fell on my face.)

Nana you are making such a funny face!

Don't I look like an angel?

I like standing up in my exer-saucer

Yum my fingers are good!

Isn't daddy silly?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made it to the blog!! I feel so special!! My Ris is so cute...

graceling said...

Cute!

So, keep rubbing it in that my daughter doesn't understand babies heads and gravity and the love-hate relationship that exists between them, okay?

Love ya:)

Anonymous said...

must-shove-my-fingers-in-father...not-quite-there......almost......(gag gag gag cough cough cough)


alright...again, but this time with gusto!

Mandalina said...

She has beautiful eyes! Look at that smile! Was Josh that furry at Grace's graduation? Maybe it's just the contrast to Charis...