Monday, January 22, 2007

We Got an Offer!

Hey all, I know many of you have been praying that we would sell our house and this weekend we got an offer! We are currently going back and forth with counter offers, so please keep this in your prayers. We know it is going to cost us a big chunk of change to sell, we are just trying to figure out how big that chunk of change will be. Please pray God's will would be done and that we would joyfully submit to it. We will keep you posted.

And of course, Charis...
All snuggled up after bath time

"I love dresses because I can put them in my mouth much easier than normal clothes."
(There is no modesty with my daughter.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for God's blessing!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan and I are both so happy for you, we realize that with everything else out there that God is truely acting on your behalf, from him all grace flows!!!!!

Eryka said...

So happy things are coming together for you!
Have I mentioned recently that I have never met your daughter?

graceling said...

I love dresses because I can go pee without using any zippers. I haven't tried eating them, though.

A few weeks ago (maybe a few months ago) Abigail had a dress on... which she pulled up for some reason (because she is a hoochie?)... and she didn't have any underwear on underneath.

Talk about a lack of modesty!

Mandalina said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well. I'm thinking maybe Abigail taught Charis a thing or two about modesty... maybe.

ashley said...

she's adorable, moriah. congrats to you and josh on the offer. we know how that goes.

where are you guys living these dayS?? i bet we're not too far from you.

Moriah said...

Hi Ashley, we are in St. Charles, IL, so we aren't that far from you guys at all. I hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah for selling the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Painting party at Moriah and Josh's!!!!!! (and taping party)