Monday, March 19, 2007

6 Month Photo Shoot

So on Sunday I was playing with my little girl, thinking how beautiful she looked in her denim jumper when I decided to have a photo shoot. I thought the blue in the dress really popped the blue in her eyes. (I can't wait until she is old enough that dressing her in blue won't make people assume she is a boy!) She was in a great mood and it ended up turning out really well. And she got to show off her amazing ability to sit by herself for a prolonged period of time. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Blessed Mommy said...

soooo cute!! she is getting so big!!

graceling said...

I love the close up and the one where she is eatting the bug!

And I love that people always thought Abigail was a boy... even when she was in head-to-toe pink!

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Um, Moriah, I think you should become a photographer...professionaly!

You did a great job!

And it doesn't hurt that I have the most beautiful niece.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are soooo stinken adorable! She is beyond cute in her little denim jumper!