Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Update ... FINALLY

So we had a wonderful time on vacation. The first couple days were a little cool, but by the end of the week it was in the 70's. We boogie-boarded in the waves, played on wave runners and relaxed on the beach. I didn't get much of a tan because I slathered on the SPF 30, and Charis was coated in SPF 50. Whereas Josh was already burnt and peeling before the week was over. Charis did really well on the 15 hour drive and stuck to her schedule pretty well during the week. She is such a good girl.
While we were down there we celebrated my dad's 49th birthday and Talitha's 21st birthday. (I can't believe my dad is almost 50 and Talitha - all I can say is FINALLY!) It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of hilarious pictures. Enjoy the memories shown below...

Boogie-boarding on the waves

Good thing the bottle is empty

Mom, catching some sun and reading a good book

Silly times with Uncle Jordan

My mom and sister gave her wrapping paper to chew on
(Don't worry, she was closely monitored)

Charis enjoyed her balloon animal at dinner
(It's a turtle-corsage... again, closely monitored)

Victors after an intense indoor water gun fight

Gotta keep the baby warm somehow

Dad beat all three for his 49th birthday

Charis and Opu having fun
(How do you spell Opu?)

Our first glimpse of the beach

Princess Charis is the "fairest of them all"

Girls night out - what happens in Panama City, stays in Panama City

Auntie Talitha taught her how to make a sound like an Indian (so cute!)

Chilling with daddy on the bed

Opu is so fun!

Back home, Glory to God Alone!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Riah I didn't see a single shot of a beach baby. Was it to cold out? Anyway, glad you had such a great time in Florida. Maybe I'll get to see you in California for Pete's wedding?
Luv,
Cousin Bec

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Um.. I have the cutest niece EVER!

And by ever, I mean no one else's niece is EVER going to be s sweet and cute as mine!

Love ya!

Blessed Mommy said...

looks like everyone had tons of fun!! Charis is too cute!

graceling said...

Oh my stinking cuteness!

Charis is adorable, and you look like you all had so much fun!

Can't wait to see you at Easter!

graceling said...

Just read Em's blog. I will now have to call you "Mrs. Moriah." Except for when I call you "Auntie Moriah."

Eryka said...

I miss those good times and good traditions. YOu all look great! I can't wait to see you.