Sunday, March 25, 2007

One Great Weekend - told by Charis

I don't know if you read mommy's blog about our weekend, but I wanted to show you some of my weekend fun! And I figure you all like to see pictures of me anyway!
So this one was when I tried sweet potatoes for the first time. They are pretty yummy. Or at least much better than the cauliflower I had last week!











Hurry mommy! We gotta get to Game Night!

Me and daddy unwinding after a fun night

I knew mommy was going to be busy on Saturday
so I helped her get dressed

And this is me helping make the yummy ice cream cake

I had a lot of fun with Nana at her birthday party

It was one great and busy weekend, but now I am ready for a nap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good weekend! I wish I could have been there for mom's birthday! I love you guys and smidge is so cute! Especially the one where she is eating the belt! haha! Love you guys! See you in 2 weeks!