Monday, March 12, 2007

I have the Camera Cord

So I have the camera cord, but I don't know where the camera is. I know Josh unpacked it, but I don't know where he placed it. So you do not get adorable pictures of Charis on the beach. And to make matters worse, Josh put the pre-vacation pics of Charis on the computer before we left, but I can't find where he put those either. Since becoming a mom I have been able to find anything I was looking for, but today the "Amazing Mommyness" has failed me. So I have nothing for you today. It is very sad. But just hold to the hope that when it comes, there will be an avalanche of pictures.

(And yes, I used the word "avalanche" because I am now back in the cold climate of Illinois.)

3 comments:

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Umm...I have to say that Moriah is an amazing mommy! She is so great with Charis, even when Charis isn't so great with her....

Way to go Mommy Moriah!

And she is using sign language, helping Charis with her motor skills, making her own baby food, and remaining beautiful even after a long day at the beach with a sweaty baby!

I am so proud of you Riah!

Love you all!

graceling said...

I have prepared myself for the cuteness that will be the pictures you have in store.

I am now trying to contain my excitement.

Hurry!

Anonymous said...

Good post.