Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Silly Dream

The other night I had a bunch of disturbing dreams (Josh decided to marry another woman). But in the middle of them all I had a silly dream. Eryka and I were at someone's wedding - it wasn't Josh's. We were late and came in a side door near the front. We wanted to sit near the back so we decided to walk along the side to get there. There was some equipment in the way, but we figured we would just walk around it. As we got near the photographers cases, lights and camera it seemed to be more surmountable than we thought. The couple cases that we would just step over ended up becoming about 20 cases higher than our waists. So here we are, wearing long white flowy dresses - don't ask me - trying to hurdle these cases and not knock over the lights or get in the way of the camera. Soon we were stuck in the most ridiculous position making an enormous scene. The entire bridal party were giving us evil looks and there was nothing we could do about it. Eryka and I just laid there trying to contain our giggles until they stopped the wedding and the photographer helped us get out of all his equipment. I don't remember seeing the end of that wedding.
Anyway, it was a silly dream, but I enjoyed my little adventure with Eryka. I can't wait to see you my dear!

4 comments:

Eryka said...

Um..my kids are testing, and I'm catching up on reading material. And now I'm laughing outloud--during a test!
thoughts:
Because its appropriate to wear white flowy dresses to a wedding.
Because when youre in a sticky situation straddling photographer cases, the most appropriate thing to do IS laugh.
And awesome that its you and me making complete retards out of ourselves.

graceling said...

Um, maybe this was a premonition... a vision, if you will.

Because that is TOTALLY how I imagine you and Eryka arriving at my wedding.

I have a vision...
Forget me in the white dress- it's you two.
Forget me walking up the asile, it's you two falling down in the aisle.
Man, that's some sweet wedding planning action!

graceling said...

Just want to say....

Hi Auntie. Are you having Aunt anxiety like Josh is having uncle anxiety?

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

You are too funny! I can actually imagine you both accomplishing this and then once the photographer helps you up, the both of you do a graceful dip and say, "Thank You! Thank you! Encore is at noon!"

Silly...We need more posts, especailly of that cute little angel you calll Charis.