Friday, July 27, 2007

Charis Girl

This girl is growing up so fast. I mean doesn't she look more like a toddler than a baby? Kinda sad. But I love her baby blues!
Charis changes each day. She recently cut her top three teeth and just today I saw she cut another one on the bottom. She was clapping yesterday. Charis is fully proficient at waving hello and goodbye to anyone and everyone. She even says "hi" - or at least has the same inflection as we all do. She says "mama" and the other day said "dada."
Charis pretty much runs when you hold both hands and is getting pretty stable when you only hold one hand. In fact the other day she took a couple steps before she fell into my arms. I don't know if that counts as first steps, but since both Josh and I were watching it we might take it as such.
She eats like a horse and loves pasta and meat. All in all she is growing up really well. Hope that brings you all up to speed. Enjoy some updated pictures...

She loves her Care Bear

Baby Genius
(actually mommy is the genius)

Doesn't she look so old?

The Huff clan with Jordan and Crys before Jeremy left for Uganda
(and that's Jordan's girlfriends Jana - I love her and I hope they get married!)

10 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ooo...i like your pics...but it's spelled "j-a-n-a"

graceling said...

I like Charis. I want to play with her.

You know what I think? I think she looks more like Josh now.

graceling said...

How come I can't see Crys' preggers belly?

E and K said...

You're little one is so adorable! Great pics Moriah!

Moriah said...

Thanks Jordan for the correction. It would be good to know how to spell my future sis' name.

Anonymous said...

"She eats like a horse and loves pasta and meat." ....I love it, she has good taste:)

Blessed Mommy said...

she is looking soo big and grown up, and of course, CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest niece EVER!

Eryka said...

The Carebear makes me really happy.