Friday, July 13, 2007

Yea for Harry!

So I did get to see the movie on Wednesday night and I was thrilled! Besides the first movie and maybe the third I don't believe the movies have done the books justice, but I was very pleasantly surprised with this one. (It was so hard watching the fourth movie to see them go directly to the third task when the second was done.) While I did miss the Quidditch and "Weasley is our King" in book five I really liked the rest. Luna was perfect. Neville is totally blossoming. The main three have definitely got this acting thing down now. The beginning scene with Dudley was sweet. I didn't even mind how they did everything with Cho. And then there was the final scene in the Dept. of Mysteries. WOW! Josh and I are already planning our next trip to see it in 3-D.

(BTW, when we went to the theater to see it again we talked to manager and got free passes, so it all worked out... I guess.)

1 comment:

E and K said...

Yeah, the part with Dudley was good. And Neville was good. And Luna was so airhead, it was perfect. But, the Cho thing REALLY bothered me. As well as they had Harry hear the profecy instead of Dumbledore showing Harry his memory. That bothered me. The thestrals were awesome too!