Thursday, February 22, 2007

10 Day Forecast

I love 10 Day Forecasts. I don't really use them to see what the weather will be like around here in 10 days, but what it will be like elsewhere in 10 days. Like Panama City Beach in Florida for example. In 10 days it is expected to be in the upper 60's and low 70's, which is much better than the "heat wave" of 35 degrees around here.
see you can check for monthly averages elsewhere, but as soon as you graduate to the 10 day forecast you have reached a whole new weather forcasting level. You just wake up that morning thinking it is like any other day and click over to weather.com only to see that in 10 days I will not be experiencing the blustery cold Chicagoland weather but the breezy warm weather of elsewhere.
So all this to say that in less than 10 days I will be elsewhere and I can't wait!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY FLORIDA!!! I am so excited!!!! I have been counting down for ages! I am currently down to 7 days until I come home in order to go to Florida... oh the warmth... oh the sun... oh the beach... oh my hippo... oh my smidge!!! YAY!! SO EXCITED!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation!

graceling said...

Well, enjoy Florida.

Yes, I am a wee bit jealous.

And out of my jealousy I say this:
within 2-4 weeks, it will be snowing cherry blossoms here.

Boo-yah!

Love you and have fun!