Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Real Food!

So the munchkin has started on solids! She has been getting easily distracted while breastfeeding, so more nutrition was needed. Don't worry Grace, I still plan on breast feeding for a while.
She took the food very eagerly. She doesn't quite understand the spoon yet and is still trying to suck it the way she would normally feed. This just makes it splatter everywhere. Oh well, she will get the hang of it soon. Doesn't she look all grown up in her highchair?
Hey! I can eat and look at the camera at the same time!

Daddy is not as good as mommy at this, but I still like him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay smudge!! I'm happy to see she is taking to solids so much! She looks so cute in her highchair... although she looks like she is tipping over! Love you guys! See you in 17 days!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I am still wowed every time I see her, she is so beautiful!

graceling said...

Can I just say that I love that you address me directly in this post? Because you KNOW that's what I was wondering:)

Yea for food. I like food. I like that your kiddo likes food. I think she is one of us:)

Eryka said...

sometimes I try to suck my food down too...I know how she feels.

Anonymous said...

I think it is hilarious that you asked DP if I was eating!! I can eat... just like Ris! And, yes, I do eat... just not alot! Love you! 2 weeks!

T

Mandalina said...

Spoons can be very confusing. She'll get it eventually.