Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Blogger's Comments

So I love comments. I love reading the comments you write for us. I love writing comments on your blogs. However, I do not like leaving comments.
To begin with, I stink at Word Verification. I don't know if I am dyslexic or if I just can't tell the difference between an 'r' and an 'n'. Every time I leave a comment I know that it will take me two or three times to get the word verifcation right.
The other thing that annoys me is when I click on the comments link it always throws me down to the bottom of the page. Yes, I probably will comment sometime, but I want to read the other comments first. Gosh.
And finally, who was the stupid web developer that did not do the tabs correctly? Once I enter in my username I would like to tab to enter my password, not be chucked to the top of the page.
All of these are just my little pointless pet peeves about Blogger's comments. I am sure you feel it too. Now here is the irony - you are going to go endure all that I just mentioned to write me a comment. And I am going to endure it all to read your comments. Oh well.

6 comments:

graceling said...

Just for you I will consider taking word verification off my blog.

But only because I still moderate my comments.

Then will you comment more?:)

Eryka said...

I understand completely. I think blogger has a place where you can make suggestions about their website. I think, if you have spare time, you should write them!!

Mandalina said...

I don't like the verification thing either. I get it wrong too. Grr, I say! Grr!

graceling said...

Did you know that before I put word verification on my comments I was moderating at least one spam comment a day?

But that doesn't seem to be a problem for you, so maybe blogger cleaned up spammers a bit?

Moriah said...

I haven't had any problems with spam, but I will still comment on your blog if you keep the word verifcation up, cuz I like you.

Laura Siegrist said...

wow, i'm totally with you on that! i didn't know about word verification for a while and then i started getting spam comments, so i added it. but the tab not working has really irked me too! and i always get a window asking me if i want to display nonsecure items. whatever those are, and yes! i want my comment published, stop asking me!! i thought i was the only one who got annoyed...