Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Rolling Over Fun

So Charis has learned to roll over. I am very glad frankly because I thought she was a little behind in that area. But now that she knows how to roll over she pretty much refuses to stay on her stomach. As soon as I lay her down she immediately rolls over. Kinda funny and by no means can we put her up on anything anymore. So how is she ever going to learn to crawl?

I hate being on my stomach!

Don't make me do it again!

Swimsuit fashion show for our trip to Florida in March

I like them both, but the hat is a must!

Playing with my feet

Cutie with her pink butterfly

5 comments:

graceling said...

So, Abigail didn't learn to roll over until she was 8mo. old.

I was worried that she was slow in that area, and really, she kind of was, but she was running at 10 months.

If I had it all to do over again, I would worry less... THINK less about comparing my child to others. Charis is great and wonderful and beautiful just the way she is:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, she is looking so big already! And getting cuter everytime I visit your blog! :)
Sorry to hear about your war against the elements...I couldn't believe that frost! You guys should take a vacation to San Diego...
(and I say this apologetically) it has been high 70s all weekend and the rest of the week will cool some...to the 60s.

I hope that you and Josh had an awesome time out!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T GET OVER HOW CUTE MY SMIDGE IS!!! She is just the cutest ever! Yay to the rolling over! She is getting so big!! I love the swimsuits... she will be the cutest thing on the beach in Florida in March. I can't wait! See you in 23 days! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

So, I have been reading about you guys, but never leaving a comment, just hearing all your stories and such, but Charis in her swimsuits is just way too cute to not comment!!!

Mandalina said...

These are great shots! She's so adorable!