Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good Times with my Girls

VESTIBULE

I had a great and silly time with Grace and Eryka ( and Abi and Mandy) this weekend. We enjoyed some delicious Thai food on Saturday. And Eryka didn't eat the leftovers, so I hope they are still good for me. Then on Monday we stuffed ourselves on Bennigans yumminess and galavanted at Target. Eryka and I also found out that Josh and I have "... imagination". She got this awesome stack of cards from her dad that help you evaluate a person's handwriting to discover things about them. We had fun evaluating eachother and determining that Josh is blunt (like we needed a card for that!). It was so good to hang out with them after being apart for so long. Things are really different from how they were in high school (that is probably a good thing), but I am glad that we are still friends.

Talitha also came home this past weekend for Easter. Man, I miss that girl when she is gone. We went shopping with mom on Friday for Easter dresses and found some really cute ones at JC Penny. Plus she introduced me to this new store called Steve and Barry's. It is a huge department store full of Old Navy type clothes for half the price of Old Navy. I was in heaven. I plan on taking Josh back there this weekend. She also had some fun updates for me about "Jill". Because this is public, all I can say is yea! and continue to put your .... on the line! Love you girl.

I love my girls and I am so glad I got to have fun with them this weekend. Come visit me again soon!

2 comments:

Eryka said...

Your imaginations match I think. I'm glad that we are still friends after 25 years! WHOA! Who else can you say that about? I WIN.

But seriously, I love that our we are still close after all that has gone on in life, that we are still supportive of each other, and that you still consider me family. I hope that never changes.

Moriah said...

I hope so too Craxy.

: )