Friday, April 6, 2007

Puffs

Charis has recently started eating "Puffs." (I tried Cherrios, but they are a little too firm for her - she would gag - but Puffs "melt in your baby's mouth.") They come in different flavors like Corn, Sweet Potato and Cherry. Below are some pictures of when she tried Corn. They are pretty hilarious.
She likes to attack her puffs when she sees them. She will be sitting up and then she will fling herself forward to grab as many puffs are her little hand can hold. Sometimes she would get three of them in her hand, which would freak me out. But her hand and mouth haven't quite figured out how to put all of them in at once, so I don't have anything to worry about yet. Most of the time the result of that attack is pictured above. Pretty funny and pretty cute. I love this kid.

While it may look like she is trying to pick it up with her fingers she isn't that advanced yet. This will frustrate her in a matter of seconds, so she will then suffocate the puff with her chubby hand and ....

... shove the puff and as much of her hand into her mouth as possible and then...

... gag at the taste of a corn puff - oh well!

"Give me some of that drink to get that nasty taste out of my mouth ....
... oh yeah, can I have some more corn puffs?"

5 comments:

graceling said...

Okay, I'm LOVING the play-by-play!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Also loving the play-by-play and the cute pictures of Charis (not that there are any other kind). Happy Easter!
Meg

Josh Huff said...

It is so awesome having a little one around the house. The best part of the puffs is when she talks while chewing on her tongue and the puffs at the same time. She is too cute.

Mandalina said...

If I have kids, I hope she's as cool as you're little one! She's so adorable! You guys are so cute with her too! Awww!

Eryka said...

Charis has a really cute tongue.