Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Puzzle

So I have been on this puzzle kick. (Yes, I am a loser.) I typically do 500 or 750 piece puzzles, but Josh was a sweety and bought me an 1000 piece a couple weeks ago. It is a picture of Half Dome or something out west. I have been working on this thing for weeks. I think I started it before Grace and Eryka came for a visit, forever ago, and it has been pretty hard to get done. I don't know why, but I have spent a lot of time trying to figure it out. And as of yesterday I was about 3/4 of the way done...
It was close to 80 degrees yesterday so we opened the windows to cool down the house in the evening. And we had a storm, a big windy storm. When we got back from church this is what I was greeted with:



The lighting on the pics is bad, but you get the idea. And you know what, I don't care. It was a stupid puzzle and I was sick of it. And I am not going to cry about it ... at least not for a long time.

4 comments:

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Oh, so sad.......but eh... It's a stupid puzzle anyway. Who wants to do a puzzle when you can call your knocked up sister in law?

Eryka said...

Oh that is sad! I worked really hard to put those 8 pieces in! It took me almost an hour! I'm sad. I might cry. I hope that is ok.

graceling said...

So sad. It's like when Lily stepped on Abigail's 20-piece puzzel and messed the whole thing up... well, not exactly like that:)

Anonymous said...

Since when is doing puzzles a loser thing to do? It shows intelegance in problem solving and cordination of small items. Although it doesn't help with my speling.

MOMMY F