Monday, April 30, 2007

I Almost Threw Up

So Charis and I were playing around before she went to bed last night. One of our favorite things to do is have me lay on the floor and have her sit on my neck (kind of like riding a horse for her). We have done it many times before and she loves it. She plays with my face and I blow on her belly when she leans forward. But she got a little excited last night.
In one of her attempts to lean forward she threw up on my face. And it wasn't spit up, or breast milk. It was barf. How do I know? Well, it smelled like adult barf and we had given her a little formula to supplement after her feeding. And I had it in my mouth, in my eyes, in my hair, in my ear and up my nose. I literally had to control my gag reflex. I thought her food was digested, but I guess it wasn't. She was totally fine and I am thinking twice about ever having her sit on my neck again.

2 comments:

graceling said...

Once you've been barfed on, it's hard to find joy in that activity again.

Just keep that in mind the next time Josh feels funny in his tummy.

Eryka said...

I'm sorry but I laughed when I read that! And then I squirmed. Thats really gross.